Tuesday, January 15, 2013

#7 It's been a while...

Hey guys - Sorry It has been so long since I last post. The year of my life has been absolutely hectic! Since my last post I became very ill due to a sickness developed during treatment of my burns, I got engaged and married the love of my life, recovered from the sickness just recently (November 2012), started a new job, decided that life is too short to live in misery, and am pursuing my photography business full time (www.daniellejadephotography.com).
My intensions are to pick up where I left off with the blog and walk you all the way through my experience, until I am well. How long until I am well? That is yet to be known. Astonishing how five seconds can have such an impact on your life.
I urge you to begin following me again as I take you through the rest of my journey and share my story with friends and family, you never know who just might need to hear this story one day! I know I never thought I would...

No comments:

Post a Comment